Accounting CoordinatorJob Description
Urban Land Conservancy (“ULC”) is a nonprofit real estate organization that improves metro Denver communities through real estate investment, development and preservation. Since 2003, ULC has invested over $70 million into 28 properties, creating a pipeline to develop and preserve over 1000 affordable rental homes and more than 500,000 square feet of nonprofit facility space
Summary of Position
ULC is currently seeking an Accounting Coordinator. This position supports the Director of Accounting and HR by assisting with a wide range of accounting functions. This will consist primarily of accounts payable and receivable as well as general ledger entries and reconciliations.
- Responsible for the accounts payable system including uploading invoices, reviewing for approvals and account numbers, printing checks, and mailing/distribution of checks
- Responsible for accounts receivable deposits and A/R aging reports
- Preparation of various journal entries and general account analysis and reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end statements
- Assist with annual budget, audit, and tax preparation
- Assist with bi-weekly payroll
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field and a minimum of 3 years accounting experience
- Non-profit accounting experience strongly preferred
- Real Estate accounting helpful
- Accounting software knowledge required; Yardi preferred
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A commitment to maintain strict confidentiality
Salary range: $40,000 - $50,000 depending on skills and experience. ULC also offers a generous benefit packet that includes health/dental/vision coverage, life, 401k, and paid time off.
Using Accounting Coordinator as the subject line, please send your resume, cover letter, and three professional references (including one current or former supervisor) to HRapplications@urbanlandc.org.
• Post ID: 44015548 denver