Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2018 12:09 AM
Company Name:MuscleSound, Inc.
Benefits Offered Medical
Musclesound is looking for a full-time controller to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a senior accountant looking to take the next step in their career or for someone leaving public practice and wants to get involved in the startup community.
The ideal candidate will be able to implement and report on high-level financial statements, best practices, KPI’s as well as be capable and willing to complete daily bookkeeping duties as well as engage in other departments. The role will require some ad-hoc accounting, monthly reporting, budget to actual reporting, expense report processing, cash management, payroll, adjusting journal entries and deferred revenue recognition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Daily bookkeeping
● Invoicing new and recurring clients
● Entering and approving expenses
● Paying vendors (checks and ACH’s)
● Approving and finalizing sales contracts
● Adjusting entries
● Deferred revenue recognition
● Capital asset management
● Budget to actual reporting
● Ad-hoc reporting as required
● Corporate credit card report reconciliations
● Bank reconciliations
● Daily and weekly cash flow management
● Sales tax reports
● Personal property reports
● Overall financial statement presentation to the management team
● Compiling overall monthly management written report
● Reporting on google analytics
● Best practice implementation with sales and operations
● KPI analysis
● Cap table management as required
● Annual 1099’s
● Year-end close with external accountants
● Presentations to the management team and to the board of directors.
● Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
● CPA or MBA a plus, but not necessary
● Comfortable with being involved with departments other than accounting/finance
● Analytical, thoughtful and interested in strategy
● Familiar with SaaS models
● QuickBooks Online or similar experience
● Strong Microsoft office skills
● Strong google docs skills
● Someone comfortable in the startup world who will take pride in helping to grow and shape a new company.
● Will vary depending on experience
● 75% of Medical Benefits covered for you and your family/dependent(s)
● Unlimited PTO, as long as responsibilities are being met
● Cell phone allowance
● Support for CPA CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits.
● We are an equal opportunity employer. The position is a salaried position and the pay will commensurate with experience. This is a direct hire position and no recruiter solicitation will be accepted. Please, no candidate phone calls.
To apply please email Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to email@example.com
About MuscleSound, Inc.:
"We believe that the proper fueling of your muscles is the most important thing you can do to prevent injuries, perform better, and recover faster."
Our new MuscleHealth Index builds on our established muscle imaging and analytical technology. It provides a greater understanding of the capacity of muscles to store, generate, and replenish energy when individual scans are indexed against our extensive database of stored images. The MuscleHealth Index quantifies the capacity of an individual’s skeletal muscle to store, generate and replenish energy.
-Measure Muscle Fuel; non-invasively, for the first time ever,
-Quickly and comfortably measure body fat and lean muscle mass.
-Measure your Fuel Health Index; an indication of the amount of ‘Fuel’ in a muscle as a percentage of its total capacity.
Company address: 501 S. Cherry St., Glendale, CO, 80246
• Location: Denver, Denver, CO
• Post ID: 51410097 denver