Posted: Saturday, July 8, 2017 7:11 AM
Denver, Colorado 80261
The Finance Analytics Content Developer will be responsible for automating the finance analysis and reporting processes by administering finance databases and creating data visualizations and dashboards. Additional responsibilities of this position include working closely with business unit finance teams to identify and implement new process improvement initiatives in accordance with the Finance strategy.
Identify opportunities for improvement and translate them into projects.
Secure buy-in from business and corporate stakeholders to ensure project success.
Cooperate with corporate and business unit finance teams to implement new data modelling, analytics and presentation technology.
Initiate new projects and build cross-functional teams with corporate / business finance, IT and subject matter experts.
Employ effective data visualization techniques to tell the business story.
Develop sustainable, fully automated dashboards to help management quickly assess financial health of the business and identify drivers of performance.
Reconcile financial information from dashboards to the data source (ERP) and implement controls to ensure continued accuracy.
Work with IT Business Analytics team to develop and maintain finance data sets.
Coordinate with IT team to ensure optimal financial planning system performance.
Implement process and database changes.
Perform administrator duties as needed in the financial planning system including master data maintenance, monthly load package updates, monitoring of the data load kick-outs, administering work status, creation of the new / maintenance of existing standard templates and system troubleshooting with business finance and IT teams.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with a minimum of 5 years of strong financial analysis and financial reporting experience.
2. Thorough knowledge of ERP financial planning system - Tableau, BPC and/or SAP experience preferred
3. Strong understanding of reporting structure and business
4. Demonstrated passion to bridge financial expertise with the latest technology with a goal of delivering business value.<br>
5. Ability to develop repeatable, clearly understandable and comprehensive data visualizations that lead to data-driven business decisions.
6. Proven ability to work with and blend large volumes of data.
7. Excellent organization and project management skills.
8. Expertise in statistical analysis.
9. Experience with building predictive models.
10. Expert in Microsoft Excel.
11. Ability to interface at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally.
12. Minimal travel required (0 -- 10 days per year)
13. Work environment is typical of an office setting
14. Present Salary?
15. Salary Expectation?
16. US Citizen or Green Card holder
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 40070008 denver