Posted: Monday, March 5, 2018 12:47 AM
MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
Location Name: MWLS Denver CO
Education Level: Bachelors Required
Relevant Experience Level: Mid Career (4:10 Years)
Employee Group: Regular : Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Exempt
Support the MarkWest Procurement and Contract Administration functions by conducting compliance:monitoring and audit:support activities. Prepare analyses and metrics reports, including adhoc analysis and reporting as requested by department leadership. Complete scheduled audits for department policies, standards and guidelines, reporting findings as well as noncompliant activities to leadership.
This position also provides oversight for MarkWest Procurement supplier and rebate programs and assists with Oracle Procurement backup, user testing and training efforts.
- Perform spend and other analyses by using Oracle OBI, Oracle Procurement, Oracle Accounts Payable and other tools to extract data into spreadsheets or databases for analysis.
- Perform compliance:monitoring activities for the department and as required in the Procurement SOX Process Narratives and directed by supervisor.
- Provides Oracle testing, training and implementation assistance as new plants and organizations implement Oracle Purchasing.
- Responsible for Procurement Lease system data entry and monitoring.
- Support administration and documentation of process, guidelines, standards, policy documentation and training materials.
- Perform regular follow:up on purchase order exceptions to identify and address root causes.
- Provide support and back:up to PO Administrators.
- Develop and enhance department metrics and dashboards and provide regular reporting to management.
- Provide support for internal and external audit information requests.
- Perform and support testing of Procurement system modifications.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable Supervisor responsible for processing invoices with PO holds to develop an understanding of the issues and support field and AP corrective action and process improvements related to them.
- Support efforts to coordinate and monitor MPLX/MPC/MarkWest corporate Supplier programs.
- Monitor and recommend changes to Grant of Authority and Purchasing Workflow configuration tables to eliminate Purchase Order delays and inefficiencies.
- Perform department administrative duties as needed.
- Maintain Corporate Procurement SharePoint site information.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
DEPARTMENTAL CORE COMPETENCIES:
Employees in this position will be required to demonstrate the following job:related competencies in performance of the role:
- Customer Focus
- Becoming a Business Advisor
- Building Self:Insight
- Positive Disposition
- Initiating Action
- Team Oriented
- Bachelor's Degree in business, supply chain or related field of study.
- 3 years' experience in procurement, accounts payable, or supply chain related areas
- Strong Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Visio skills desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required, with the ability to collect, organize and interpret large volumes of data.
- Strong technology skills and experience using Oracle Procurement, OBIEE and Oracle AP.
- Ability to prioritize work, communicate bottlenecks and to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Requires sitting throughout most of the day, interspersed with short trips throughout the office.
Primarily in an office environment and occasional travel may be required.
Materials and Equipment Used:
Personal computer, phone, fax and copier.
Supervisor: Arnold Khanbabian
Division: MPLX:Presidents Staff (50746081)
• Location: denver
• Post ID: 52081347 denver