Are you ready for a work schedule that fits your lifestyle? “We offer No nights, No weekends, No call"
This position is Full-time Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
The Ambulatory Surgery Division operates over 100 ambulatory surgery centers’ across the U.S. Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) perform surgeries that do not require hospital admission. They provide cost-effective services and a convenient environment. Procedures are performed in a fully equipped operating room and recovery is under the care of highly skilled nurses. Whether young or old or somewhere in between, patients and their families benefit from the comfortable environment ASCs have to offer. Surgeries performed include eye, ear, nose and throat (ENT), general surgery, gynecologic, plastic surgery, podiatry and orthopedics. Apply Now! Come Join our Team!
SUMMARY: Greet and register patients in a patient-friendly and efficient manner.
• Demonstrate an ability to greet and register patients in a patient-friendly and timely manner. This may include: copying picture ID and insurance cards; collecting applicable co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance amounts; explaining registration and consent forms to patients; delivering the completed chart to the pre-op nurses.
• Ensure the expected payment log is filled out accurately and completely on a daily basis.
• Ensure patient charts are assembled for the following business day.
• Ensure insurance verification sheets have been obtained from the CBO and filed in the chart appropriately for all cases added to the schedule prior to noon.
• Complete the insurance verification process for cases added to the schedule after noon for the next business day; this includes notifying the patient via phone of the patient portion due at the time of service.
• Demonstrate a strong ability to act as a liaison between the patient's family and the clinical staff.
• Provide back-up coverage for the HIM Specialist (i.e., medical records).
• Consistently demonstrate an ability to work as a team player.
• Other duties as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09891-63467&lang=en
• Post ID: 35794843 denver