Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2018 2:38 PM
MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P.
Location Name: MWLS Denver CO
Education Level: Bachelors Required
Relevant Experience Level: Entry Level (1:3 Years)
Primary responsibilities include oversight of MarkWest Contract records entered into different Contract Systems including their associated review for authority and metadata capture. Responsibilities include maintenance of electronic agreements and hardcopy file management. This position is also responsible for coordinating the retention, archival and destruction of Contract records to ensure overall compliance with MPLX Policy 6003 Enterprise Records and Information Management.
The Contract Administration Records Coordinator responsible for reviewing contracts for completeness. This requires working with personnel from various departments, verifying that the approval and execution of contracts are completed in accordance with the MarkWest Grant of Authority Policy and communicating specific contract terms with key stakeholders. In addition to these daily responsibilities, the Contract Administration Records Coordinator will be expected to participate in department projects including analysis and process efficiency initiatives.
- Maintain contract files and communicate with appropriate parties including Legal, Accounting, Land, Operations, and Contract Management, etc.
- Ensure all contracts are executed within the MarkWest Grant of Authority Policy.
- Review new contracts and amendments in the Contract Libraries on a weekly basis.
- Create, prepare and analyze weekly and monthly Contract Administration reports.
- Document and/or maintain processes related to Contract records management including the creation of metadata governance for electronic records.
- Identify areas for improvement in current business processes to facilitate effective management of Contract records.
- Establish and maintain records management procedures for the group in accordance with corporate policies.
- Assist colleagues with records management questions and procedures relating to department records.
- Routinely discard unnecessary documents such as drafts, convenience copies and outdated correspondence.
- Coordinate the handling of all Contract Administration records (physical and electronic).
- Act as a records liaison with the Information Management organization at MPC.
- Performs periodic Lead Records Coordinator duties for the MarkWest business within the MPC Information Management organization and structure.
- Determining how long physical records will be kept on:site before sending to off:site storage.
- Properly labeling and boxing records to be sent off:site.
- Make necessary arrangements for transporting records to an off:site storage facility and following established procedures for requesting records from off:site storage facilities.
- Implementing legal hold procedures on archived records and assisting with discovery requests, including e:discovery, upon direction by General Counsel.
- Assist with department contract mailings and follow:up.
- Participate in department projects including analysis and process efficiency initiatives.
DEPARTMENT CORE COMPETENCIES:
Employees in this position will be required to demonstrate the following job:related competencies in performance of the role:
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented
- Team Focus
- Critical Thinking
- Knowledge necessary to perform in the position is generally acquired through a Bachelor's Degree plus two years relevant experience in contract records administration.
- Experience in the oil and gas energy industry preferred; experience in midstream industry desirable.
- Work expeditiously and under time constraints.
- Organization, time management, and an extreme attention to detail are key to success in this position.
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 52409347 denver