Company Name:King Soopers
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold within the department and throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the department and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Assist with the preparation of corsages, flower arrangements, balloons, and set-up of displays and fixtures.
- Inspect and maintain plants by watering, trimming, cleaning and other care as required.
- Identify all varieties of foliage, blooms and fresh cut flowers.
- Cut flowers and foliage to customer's requests using proper tools.
- Inform customers of floral specials.
- Provide customers with fresh products that they have ordered and the correct amount/size (or as close as possible to the amount ordered) to prevent shrink.
- Recommend items to customers to ensure they get the products they want and need.
- Adequately prepare, package, label and inventory merchandise.
- Review/inspect products for quality and freshness and take appropriate action with those items.
- Report product ordering/shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained and temperature logs are maintained.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Practice preventive maintenance by properly inspecting equipment and notify appropriate department or store manager of any items in need of repair.
- Notify management of customer or employee accidents.
- Report all safety risk, or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Retail experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Jobs at King Soopers:At King Soopers, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at King Soopers. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO||Denver|| 18605 Green Valley Ranch Blvd ||80249 || King Soopers||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service; Produce/Floral; Store Operations ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 47448407 denver