Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 12:53 PM
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Responsibilities include all front office functions including patient relations, appointment scheduling, telephone duties, patient registration, insurance verification, handling medical records, filing, cashiering, and computer work.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Work at the reception desk, answer phones, greet and communicate with patients and providers.
2. Scheduling, canceling, and rescheduling patient appointments.
3. Checking in patients and properly documenting registration.
4. Insurance verification and verification of patient demographics.
5. Filing and retrieving medical records/files.
6. Copying and faxing duties.
7. Collecting co-pays and cash from patients, getting authorization on credit cards.
8. Entering charges, payments, and balancing the day in the computer.
9. Perform other duties as required.
10. Must read, understand, and adhere to all HealthONE Physician Care policies and procedures.
11. Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=20642-61655&lang=en
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 35023113 denver