Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) offers providers a true opportunity to live their calling to care while experiencing the support of a built-in comprehensive network, vast resources, professional growth, trusted leadership, generous benefits and an amazing quality of life with locations that span Colorado and into Western Kansas. CHPG is proud to connect providers and consumers through state-of-the-art technology, clinical resources and professional expertise to help people live healthier. Our coordinated services represent a full continuum of care from preventive and early diagnoses to leading-edge treatment and life-saving critical care. CHPGs ability to deliver better health care value is the direct result of combining the best clinical tools, shared resources and medical expertise with a patient-centered approach that emphasizes Centura Healths mission and commitment to quality, compassion and service.
JOB DESCRIPTION/JOB POSTING ID: 120365
RECRUITER:Mikala Ford, (e-mail removed)
CLINIC:CHPG Harvard Park
Occasional travel to other sites to meet the needs of the clinic may be required.
Provide clerical/office support within a physician clinic, including, but not limited to reception, telephone, medical records, charge entry, referrals, retrieval of medical information from internal and external systems and sources.
Minimum Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 1 year experience in outpatient clinic, physician office or health care setting.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical insurance payers
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- None Required
- Greet patients/caregivers and provide whatever assistance needed in a manner that reflects the high quality of services with the understanding that the provision of quality medical care requires active teamwork and professional conduct.*
- Provide clerical/clinical information support to all areas of the center.*
- Assist with the gathering and processing of all necessary information and data to complete all requirements in medical records, referral, billing, and any medical treatment purposes.*
- Support the review of accuracy and update patient demographic information as needed or at least annually for each patients medical record and in the appropriate computer systems.*
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments and revise appointments as needed.*
- Maintain and report patient appointment accurately in the computer system to appropriate associates and administration.*
- Assist in providing efficient services to patients/caregivers including: accurate documentation of new/return visits to-center/clinics dates and times, awareness of the importance of the accuracy of the data on the visit encounter forms/superbills and all medical record documents.*
- Timely return of medical records per providers written direction and routing of medical records and encounter forms/superbills to designated areas by the end of the day.*
- Cross train to all clerical operations and be prepared to supplement/replace office specialist/associates work duties as assigned.*
- Maintain knowledge of all centers office specialists work assignments outside of regular daily work assignments.*
- Maintain adequate level of supplies and maintain work and patients areas as necessary to facilitate clean, smooth operations.*
- Sedentary Work - prolonged periods of sitting and exert/lift up to 10 lbs. force occasionally)
Important notification to applicants as of Nov. 20, 2014:Effective Jan. 1, 2015, Centura Health will no longer hire tobacco users in Colorado and Kansas. The change to our policy doesnot apply to associates hired on or before Dec. 31, 2014. Centura Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 50334712 denver