Program Administrative Coordinator
Organization: Anchor Center for Blind Children
Organization Type: 501(c)(3)
Job Location: Front Range
Type of Job: Full-time
Job Category: Administrative | Programs/Services
Anchor Center for Blind Children, a nonprofit organization providing early intervention and early childhood education services for infants, toddlers and preschool-age children, is seeking a Program Administrative Coordinator.
Reporting to the Director of Programs, the Coordinator provides administrative services to support quality programs and services. S/he is responsible for managing Anchor Center’s student records, preparing reports, coordinating staff scheduling and training, providing technical assistance on database/electronic recordkeeping, and supporting the activities required by Anchor Center to meet the operational and reporting guidelines of licensing authorities and funders. In addition to the administrative responsibilities of the position, the Coordinator schedules and supports the Center’s program volunteers.
- Provides administrative and operational support to the Director and her/his program management team;
- Schedules and coordinates team meetings and staff training;
- Schedules, coordinates and documents safety training and drills;
- Coordinates program registration and enrollment processes for the Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Community Days, Night Watch, Sibling Program, and Summer Camp programs;
- Manages the Center’s student records, both electronic and paper.
- Ensures student records are current and that the Center adheres to all privacy and record sharing laws, including HIPPA.
- Provides administrative support for preschool licensing, including site visit preparation, reporting and record keeping;
- Keeps current on government regulations, funding and reporting requirements impacting the Center’s programs and services;
- Coordinates provider registration with funding and service partners, including the Community Centered Boards and Colorado Shines.
- Provides training and assistance to Anchor staff in regards to electronic data entry, report generation, and recordkeeping.
- Prepares metrics reports regarding Anchor’s services, program activities, enrollment, etc.
In addition, working in partnership with Anchor Center's Volunteer Manager, the Coordinator schedules and supports program volunteers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, human services, or nonprofit management and a minimum of two years experience providing administrative services and/or program coordination is required for this position
- Candidates with a two-year degree and four or more years of experience also qualify
- Persons with knowledge of and experience working within the field of disabilities, early intervention, or early childhood education are strongly preferred.
- Candidates must be proficient in electronic record keeping/database management.
This is a non-exempt (hourly) full-time, 32 hours per week, position, working 44 weeks per year within a traditional school calendar. Anchor Center offers a robust benefits package, including health, dental and vision coverage, long-term disability insurance and retirement savings benefits.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until 6PM, Monday, November 6, 2017.