Role Value Proposition:
Providing the exceptional customer service that our customers have grown to expect, while investigating and evaluating Homeowner claims for the Catastrophe Team.
- Interviews insureds, claimants and other parties to determine the facts of the claim.
- Creates and documents claims file to comply with company guidelines and state regulations.
- Reviews factual information to determine coverage and/or liability of all parties to the claim.
- Determines value of the claim considering depreciation and actual cash value, negotiates and commits to the settlement, and moves claim to closure.
- Resolves complaints, and participates in arbitration and/or grievance procedures.
- Recommends subrogation and/or SIU referral.
- Manages pending claims to meet company quality criteria.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience (5+ years of related business experience)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills to include both verbal and written communication
- Up to 50% travel
Homeowners Operations Catastrophe Team
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 36953793 denver