Computer Operations Analyst 1 -24x7 Support - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Aurora, Colorado)
Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 6:38 PM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Computer Operations Analyst 1 to provide 24x7 support a program located in Aurora, Colorado.
- Provides 24x7 Tier-1 direct support for detection, isolation, and resolution of ground segment problems.
- Serves as first responder for all site issues, requiring a broad level of knowledge of high priority systems across a multi-location enterprise.
- Performs Tier 1 level monitoring, recognition, evaluation, and correction of system and network problems.
- Support personnel will interface with external sites and/or system operators as required for real-time detection, isolation, and resolution of problems, and serve as backup support to engineering crew.
- Documents problems in logging and discrepancy reporting tools.
- Collects data describing the environment at the time of the failure.
- Serves as a single point of contact for monitoring and troubleshooting capability.
- Escalates problems to Tier 2 level as required, perform call-ins as necessary.
- Coordinates with any required resources across the enterprise to resolve operational issues.
- Works with other 24x7 engineering crew across multiple locations providing enterprise level maintenance support, with high customer visibility into all actions and response.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18004235&lang=en
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 52640827 denver