The DevOps Architect is responsible for delivering an end-to-end solution from initial concept through finished solution in the area of automated build, deployment, monitoring, and server infrastructure. You’ll need the ability to quickly understand needs, from a user perspective, and move from there to a working prototype that captures the essence of what the product should be. The ability to not only code and configure tools, but also assemble and integrate technology across disparate platforms is critical to success. This includes a deep understanding of systems, data structures, modern scripting and enterprise level languages as well as open source tools that can and should be leveraged to solve problems. You’ll work in a rapid environment where there aren’t always clear specifications or rules about how something should be done, where it’s up to you to figure things out and keep things moving.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as a liaison with other architects (security, infrastructure, framework, application) and with delivery teams working primarily within an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodology.
• Leading teams to envision and prioritize requirements, creating application implementation road maps and providing technology and architecture recommendations;
• Organizing and providing oversight of all technical issues for the assigned work streams and/or projects, performing technical reviews of all work products during various work streams and projects
• Interacting with stakeholders and business colleagues to analyze and define business requirements and related project reporting, developing methodologies to create and enhance applications and tools.
• Mentor delivery team technical leads and developers.
• Translate requirements into functional service designs and create service models along with supporting documentation (activity and sequence diagrams).
• Seek out and identify opportunities to reuse enterprise technology services.
• Provide design documentation in sufficient detail to estimate effort and validate final implementation.
• Performing as a team member, understanding personal and team roles
• Configuring and administrating DevOps servers (Atlassian Stack, GitHub, Subversion, Confluence)
• Participate in standard program meetings to include but not limited to ERB’s, DRB’s and CCB’s.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17026298&lang=en
• Post ID: 50251877 denver