Founded in 2009, SendGrid is a Boulder based, industry-disrupting, cloud-based email service to solve the challenges of reliably delivering emails on behalf of our customers. We deliver over 20 billion emails a month.
As a software engineering intern at SendGrid, you will work on a small, versatile and passionate team, tackling new problems as we continue to push our technology forward. You will use the latest technology stack, and learn best practices of software development in a real world setting. You will be working alongside some of the best and brightest engineers in the industry. You will solve problems at scale, and have direct impact on building out the next generation of email products at our company.
SendGrid s Marketing Campaigns team recently released a new and improved newsletter builder which empowers users to design campaigns as well as segment recipients all within a beautiful and intuitive interactive editor. The team has put in place a top-notch stack to allow for quick iteration and and implementation of industry-leading features.
What You'll Do
- Work with senior members of the Marketing Campaigns team to implement our new CSS/JS styleguide standards
- Design and write modular and reusable React/Flux components
- Deliver a highly polished user experience
- Write solid unit tests to make sure our code works as expected
- Design, architect, and develop a new marketing campaigns feature on top of our existing platform
- We're an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn't meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all the things you'll do
- Studying CS/HCI/UX or related technical discipline
- Love JS/ES2015 and excited by all the rapid changes in the front-end dev space
- Passionate about design and how it gets translated to code
- Experience working with JSON APIs
- A compelling portfolio showcasing web/mobile applications
- Involvement with open source projects ++
- Strong problem solving skills balanced by your visual design aesthetic
- Communicate complex ideas with simplicity and clarity (and/or visually ++)
SendGrid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
• Post ID: 40712988 denver