Jr. Graphic / Web / Production Designer
PRIDE Centric Resources | Centennial, CO
Jr. Graphic/Web/Production Designer
About PRIDE Centric Resources:
Founded in 1989, PRIDE Centric Resources is a member-owned purchasing cooperative comprised of more than 110 share-holder businesses located throughout the United States and Canada. PRIDE connects Food Service and Food Retail Equipment and Supply dealers with manufacturers to obtain competitive purchasing for those dealer’s customers. PRIDE also benefits our shareholders through a wide variety of offerings in technology, training, business services and lastly, MARKETING!
Within our marketing department, our business is on the up swing and more than anything else, we need a quick learner to jump in and push that ongoing growth. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Sr. Graphic Designer and other members of the team on unique projects as well as handle many of your own design tasks.
We are looking for a very strong graphic designer with several years of experience in both the print & web field. While a good amount of the job will be print based, knowledge of web and email design is expected as the job duties will vary. We are also pushing into the app field so experience in this exciting new field will be crucial moving forward.
Beyond having a keen eye for design and typography, there are times when job duties require some administrative work. Secondly, solid written and verbal skills are highly recommended as communication with our shareholders and your fellow employees is very important.
- Bachelors Degree with focus on design & web
- 2 to 4 years of experience in design with work in both the print and web fields
- Very strong understanding of HTML, CSS, WordPress, Survey Software and SEO
- Familiar with pre-press and common printing guidelines
- Strong typography and photography manipulation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite as well as the MAC platform
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in app design, while not required, a plus
- Layout and design work for print/web as well as digital media for our shareholders
- Image and product description upkeep
- Staying current on design trends and new ideas
- Participating in design critiques and working collaboratively with design team as well as other departments
- Research and concept creation
- Presenting to Marketing Manager and Creative Team
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Benefits after 90 Days
Please send resumes to Jonah Hepting (email@example.com) as well as a link to an online portfolio. We will reach out to those who qualify to set up an interview.
• Post ID: 52299832 denver