About the Job
Junior Operations Analyst
ACME Manufacturing Company, Inc., an established and growing manufacturing / distribution company based in Denver, Colorado, requires a data analyst with programming experience and a strong interest in the manufacturing industry.
This position will support top management on critical projects across the organization and will work with cross-functional teams to improve efficiency, reduce costs and develop new operational strategies. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and implement creative operational processes and cultivate a thorough understanding of manufacturing cost drivers.
The perfect candidate would be someone with a programming background who is looking to gain experience in a hands-on type of environment. The selected person will be enthusiastic, hard-working, self-motivated and ready to deliver.
· Provide support to an advanced planning software
· Develop computer based tools and reporting
· Support production planner and production strategy
· Work with Purchasing to maximize the benefits of the production planning model
· Develop systems to monitor and report manufacturing progress
· Identify opportunities to automate tasks to improve both manufacturing and administrative efficiency
Skills and Experience:
· PREFERRED: Ability to develop, interpret, and troubleshoot Tableau reports and visualizations
· REQUIRED: Excel programming experience. Analyst will be expected to develop and comprehend complex tools programmed in VBA.
· REQUIRED:SQL experience. Analyst is expected to use SQL during Tableau & Excel report generation
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to manipulate large data sets
· Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
· Self-motivated, cooperative team member with a personal commitment to excellence
· Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex ideas
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, with substantial incentive programs that offer top performers top dollars.
To apply, send your resume, with salary expectations to Ryan Has at email@example.com.
• Post ID: 49952347 denver