The Lab at Swedish Medical Center is a tight-knit, team-oriented group of dedicated professionals with a passion for helping others. This is your opportunity to work in a progressive healthcare environment with a dedicated team to provide essential laboratory services. Most Med Techs are generalists at Swedish.
- Opportunity to grow and advance
- Positive team environment
- Competitive compensation plan
- Growing trauma program
- All technical procedures
- Maintains knowledge of all procedures and protocols pertinent to the department
- Maintains proficiency in performance of technical procedures, including venipuncture and capillary puncture on patients of all ages
- Collects and processes specimens on patients of all ages as required.
- Performs test requests on patients with many different clinical conditions (from screening of healthy outpatients up to and including the major, complex intensive care patients) and all age ranges from newborns to geriatric patients
- Assists the clerical duties of the department
- Performs required function verification of equipment
- Communicates with other allied health care professionals and patients according to job requirements
- Performs testing in clinical Lab departments as assigned, following the policies and procedures of that department
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03167-59657&lang=en
• Post ID: 33603878 denver