Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 3:34 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an experienced Network Engineer 3 or 4 to support one of our development programs for our Aurora, CO location. Come join our team and support missions that directly benefit our country's Intelligence and Defense communities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Designing and planning network communications systems, providing specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture
- Providing specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
- Conducting testing of network design
- Maintaining technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, switches, bridges, gateways, etc...
- Evaluating and reporting on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- Troubleshoot, upgrade and implement improvements to the entire enclave, to include but not limited to, Cisco and Juniper
- The successful candidate will need good interpersonal communication skills along with the ability to help guide a team as well as work independently and as part of the larger team
- Candidate must also be a self-starter with the ability to take on complex and challenging tasks with minimal direction, remaining current on emerging technologies trends, while driving for innovation
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000339&lang=en
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 50251817 denver