Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:17 AM
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses and their lives through innovative technology solutions. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics and IT consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia. The company provides broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250,000:route:mile U.S. fiber network and a 300,000:route:mile international transport network.
* Participate in software development on the Salesforce platform using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
* Attend daily stand:ups, sprint planning sessions, and retrospectives to plan, track, and code development tasks.
* Act as the Tech Lead in one or more Scrum teams with focus on Salesforce best practices. Mentor junior team members in Salesforce development activities.
* Champion Agile/Scrum methodologies and lead adaption of CenturyLinks Agile Software Engneering Process.
* Monitor and manage changes for supported applications including the managing and distribution of team assignments across Salesforce functional areas.
* Translate simple to complex user stories into functional and actionable software within the Salesforce environment.
* Create visual representations of logical business processes using Visio or other tools.
* Be a master of load balancing your availability to stakeholders for day to day activities and for bringing new and innovative developments to production.
* Self:starter, can:do attitude a must in a fast:moving business and technical environment.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to both IT and business partners and leaders.
* A strong sense of methodology, process and metrics, functions, and projects.
* Strong people skills; able to interact at all levels of the organization
* Process and results:oriented.
* Experience/ knowledge of SEP and Agile development processes.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Related Field and 8+ years of experience. 6+ year with a Masters Degree.
* 2+ years development experience with Visual Force, Java:script, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs and standard SFDC components.
* 2+ years experience with SFDC Object design, SOQL and SOSL.
* Advanced understanding of the Salesforce data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out:of:the:box functionality.
* 2+ years of experience working on custom end:to:end SFDC projects.
* 5+ years of experience working with web based technologies
* Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
* Excellent communication skills required.
* Experience with an ETL tool (like Informatica) is highly desired
* Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL is highly desired
* Experience in the Telecommunications Industry is a plus.
* Salesforce Developer certifications preferred.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
No Discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Any offer of employment is contingent
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 33618988 denver