- The Identity and Access Management Architect will focus on evaluating the various IAM components and processes within Verizon including on premise infrastructures, private/public cloud initiatives and 3rd party service providers.
- In addition this role will help drive authentication and authorization standards for internal and external processes, including all the various business units to guide them in implementing the correct solutions for their needs while adhering to Verizon corporate standards, policies and best practices.
- The IAM Architect will also work with multiple parts of Corporate Information Security as well as other organizations to define and evaluate and update policies, standards and solutions for enterprise and business use.
- Resource will be leading multiple large-scale projects and evaluations and will be providing direction to co-workers, cross-functional team and peers.
- Resource will have empowerment to make decisions as necessary that align to our security strategy and will be required to provide periodic reviews to executives both internally and externally.
- Through this autonomy resource will be take complex problems and create resolution paths that will require participation of many cross functional teams.
- Resource will not just define the solution but also drive its implementation.
- Creativity will provide the resource to make decisions that will have impact on projects and staff that comes with extensive responsibility.
- Work generally will be accomplished without direction with only periodic reviews of evaluation methodologies and techniques to ensure the most objective criteria to achieve the best results for the business.
- Leading Cloud IAM application architecture and technical design.
- Developing the Cloud IAM strategy, roadmap and vision definition.
- Defining standard authorization models for systems, applications, data sources and network elements across the business units with the ability to delineate administrative, elevated and fine-grained access entitlements.
- Developing positions, white papers, and other knowledge capital.
- Building working relationships with IAM vendor product development and engineering teams within the corporation performing identity and access management activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in IT, application development and support, and cyber security.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- 10+ years of combined experience in IT, application development and support, and cyber security with highly scalable online transactional systems.
- 5+ years’ working knowledge with industry IAM tools such as CA, IBM, Oracle, ForgeRock, Ping, etc.
- 5+ years’ working knowledge with industry authentication tools such as CA Siteminder or Oracle Access Manager, etc.
- 5+ years’ working experience performing technology evaluations and providing recommendations and cost benefit analysis including business process engineering.
- Specific experience in managing access to critical systems and automation of provisioning processes and application development at large and complex Fortune 100 Company.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of cyber risks and adversaries and impact to large corporations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills along with the ability to handle multiple priorities and high stress situations.
- Strong relationship skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners.
- Strong familiarity with telecommunications and technology companies, customers, products and services
- Certifications: CISSP or CISM Certification.
- Experience with public cloud offerings such as AWS, Google, Azure, IBM, Oracle, etc.
Verizon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6660617-senior-iam-security-architect
• Post ID: 34882243 denver