Hiring Gifted Tarot Readers, Psychics and Mediums to start working... from home
Reply: click here
*Location: 3333 W Alameda Ave. Denver, CO 80219
*Available Shifts: Monday-Wednesday graveyard shift and Thursday-Sunday mid- shift
*Basic cleaning skills a must
*Schedule is non-negotiable, open availability is prefered
*Applicant must demonstrate a pleasant attitude towards customers and their experience
*Reliable transportation is prefered, bus or vehicle
*Must be easily reachable by phone
*No calls about the position, please
Reply: click here
Positions range from 10-40 hours a week, pay range $9-$15 Looking to set up interviews this week. Serious inquiries only please.
Company DescriptionNoontide Management Group Ltd. (NMGL) consists of a cohesive team of highly qualified individuals and companies that are dedicated to effectively assessing and executing solutions for your infrastructure, construction and facility needs. At NMGL we take a unique approach to service. We align our resources to the concerns and priorities of our clients. We bring an overriding commitment to excellence and a wealth of resources to the table on your behalf. Our team has the means, the capability and the desire to deliver superior results.
Seeking an ASBESTOS ABATEMENT and MOLD REMEDIATION SUPERVISOR with at least 5 years of experience supervising asbestos abatement and mold remediation projects. The position will be full time and is located in the Caribbean.
The candidate must have the necessary qualifications for Asbestos Abatement and Mold Remediation. The ability to evaluate Abatement options and approaches, prepare jobsite plans and specifications for abatement and remediation projects is required. The ability to set up, maintain and dismantle containments is required. Knowledge of Abatement oversight and the ability to conduct clearance inspections, air sampling, tape lifts is critical.
The candidate may also perform quantity takeoffs; attend pre-bid job walks; coordinate with general contractors and owners for scope definition; and work with the estimating team to provide quality project estimates. Review, plan and schedule projects; manage prerequisite submittals; track and manage project costs; prepare report(s) on project performance, and maintain and cultivate exemplary client relationships.
Must possess a current Asbestos Supervisor certification.
Possession of a current Asbestos Inspector certification is preferred.
Must have a current record of passing an OSHA asbestos physical.
At least 5 years of supervisory experience on asbestos abatement projects required.
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Must be willing to travel and relocate.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
* Minimum of 5 years experience in the repair and maintenance of imaging equipment. Must have experience in Nuc Med, PET/CT
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
* Proficient in all skills required for an ISE II.
* Certification by the International Certification Commission is preferred.
* Extensive knowledge of radiation physics, digital technology and mechanics.
* Extensive knowledge of laws and regulations pertaining to imaging equipment and radiation safety, and protection practices.
* Extensive knowledge of imaging performance based on regulations, manufacturing practices and institutional requirements.
* Business Acumen.
* Ability to deal with high-stress/pressure situations.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Listening Skills.
* Presentation Skills.
* Organizational Skills.
* Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook required).
* Analytical Skills.
* Results Oriented.
* High level of maturity, self-development, and integrity.
* Innovative and Collaborative.
* The ability to maintain customer focus.
Interested in this opportunity?
* Apply Now!
* Email this job to a friendARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
* Under management review, conducts one-on-one meetings with team members and writes and administers team member project performance reviews to facilitate the project and to provide feedback to the manager to aid in the professional development of the team member.
* Complies with and contributes to standards and procedures to ensure development consistency (e.g. programming standards, change management, version control).
A minimum of three years related experience and a bachelors degree is required. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience.
A successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* At least 5 years experience developing web based applications using Java. Experience in Spring and Hibernate is highly desirable.
* Experience creating compelling, visually appealing, and simple web user interfaces.
* Excellent programming skills demonstrated by a desire to create high qualifhy and understandable code following unit testing/test driven development practices.
* Experience working on an Agile team is highly desirable.
* Experience developing systems in the financial, 401(k), or retirement industry is highly desirable.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Assists with coordination of project activities between IT functional areas as needed.
* Demonstrates a commitment to service, hospital values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
* Adheres to and exhibits our core values:Reverence: Profound respect and awe for all of creation, the foundation that shapes spirituality, our relationships with others and our journey to God.Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, fidelity, trust, truthfulness in all we do.Compassion: Solidarity with one another, capacity to enter into another''s joy and sorrow.Excellence: Preeminent performance, becoming the benchmark, putting forth our personal and professional best.
* Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
* Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
* Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
* Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. CBCHI
Job: Information Technology
Status: Full Time
* Works with the Scrum team on a daily basis to ensure development decisions stay aligned with business needs and that any issues that arise are addressed as quickly as possible
* Provides rapid feedback on all development work, ideally giving the Scrum Team time to incorporate changes so that it will be accepted at the end of a Sprint.
* Provides input to the development team on the prioritization of software defects, and has the final word on whether a defect must be fixed prior to the software release to ensure high quality work.
* Acts as decision maker accepting or rejecting completed work at the end of a sprint, based on feedback and direction of business stakeholders, so that the released software product meets business needs.
* Assists stakeholders with co-ordinating activities by reporting on the progress of the Scrum Team to all relevant business partners and stakeholders.A minimum of 5 years experience as a business analyst, product owner, or requirements analyst is required. A Bachelors degree is preferred. Consideration may be given to a candidate with a degree in lieu of experience. Business domain expertise in retirement services, 401(k), or financial services is preferred. Experience with UI design techniques, meeting facilitation, and techniques for eliciting requirements such as story mapping are also preferred.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- At least two years related experience is required.
Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
High school diploma or equivalent.
Basic knowledge of therapeutic diets. One year kitchen experience. Flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
At Exempla we believe our patients deserve nothing but our very best.  If excellence inspires you and belonging motivates you, we welcome you to join us.  We are Exempla Healthcare!
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Must be at least 18 years old
* Must have 6 months of prior work experience
Must have a valid driver''s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
* Monday through Friday 1pm to 6pm
- Knowledge, expertise or significant exposure to a major ERP application (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Lawson, PeopleSoft, etc.) required.
- Two+ years Accounts Payable experience required.
- Shared Services background a plus
- Ability to research and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills.
- Self motivated with ability to work under and meet strict deadlines individually as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness with attention to detail.
- Must have strong computer skills, specifically in spreadsheet applications (preferable Microsoft Office applications), word processing and proficiency with Excel required.
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- Call center experience a must
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you''re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
CORPORATE INTEGRITY: All employees in all positions are expected to act professionally at all times, including but not limited to treating others with respect, valuing diversity, supporting team/community goals, and following company policies and procedures. For more details on what professional behaviors are expected, please refer to the Employee handbook and the Code of Business Conduct.
The job description is not all inclusive and subject to change without prior notification.
Behringer Harvard is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)
Please no phone calls or third party inquiries.
Key responsibilities include:
* Performing general cleaning assignments in apartments, hallways, and common areas
* Preparing apartments for move-in as assigned
* Participating in annual cleaning schedules
* Utilizing cleaning chemicals properly and safely in accordance with department guidelines
* Informing supervisor of any pertinent resident issues or concerns
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Must be able to professionally represent Brookdale Senior Living
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year housekeeping/janitorial experience
* Must have excellent verbal communication skills, a high degree of service orientation, and excellent work ethic
* Must have flexibility with schedule and be available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your updated resume to Bonnie Bachman atBBachman@brookdaleliving.comor apply online atwww.brookdalecareers.comusing Job Number 30977a.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
apartment complex, clean, cleaner, cleaning, cleaning homes, custodial, custodian, facilities, facilities maintenance, general, general labor, housekeeper, housekeepers, housekeeping, janitorial, labor, laborer, maid, maintenance, Littleton, CO
. Hosts clients at ESM locations and travels to client locations
. Reviews monthly invoices; ensures all operations (FTE or Transactions), reporting or other requested services are billed and reviews/approves with operations partner
. Facilitate pricing and contract negotiations with clients (In partnership with Business Development)
All other duties as assigned.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? No
- In addition to defined technical requirements, accountable for consistently demonstrating service behaviors & principles defined by the Kaiser Permanente Service Quality Credo, the KP Mission as well as specific departmental/organizational initiatives
- Also accountable for consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, & behaviors necessary to provide superior & culturally sensitive service to each other, to our members, & to purchasers, contracted providers & vendors
Strong, personable leader with broad, insurance administration experience and increasing levels of responsibility. Change management expertise, technical skills and service orientation.
- A Minimum of 10 yrs of progressively responsible health insurance administration or related experience.
- A Minimum of 7 yrs of successful supervisory/managerial experience.
- Bachelor''s degree in healthcare administration, business, management, accounting, finance or related area. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Graduate degree in business or management discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, direct & coordinate the activities of diverse teams
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Highly effective interpersonal & communication skills - verbal & written
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of personal computer applications & software packages. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong knowledge of managed care, indemnity insurance & alternate funding.