NEEDED: Caregivers for Monday shifts, and afternoons on weekdays - Home Care Assistance (Englewood,
As a caregiver, you are making a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. We are seeking professional, compassionate and reliable caregivers to provide hourly care for our clients. Not only is working for Home Care Assistance a rewarding work opportunity, it also offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage as long as you know you are representing the best of the best!
Responsibilities can include helping clients with:
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Transportation services
- Light housekeeping services like dishes and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and physical assistance
- Conversation and offering general companionship.
2+ to 5 years of experience
Personal Care, Light Housecleaning, Transportation, Meal Preparation, Errands/Shopping, Bathing/Dressing, Dementia
- Minimum of 2 years of experience caring for elderly clients, preferably assisting those with Dementia or Alzheimer's including at least 1 year of in-home experience
- Compassionate provider of personal care and companionship services
- Excellent English language skills and good conversationalist for this client
- 21 years old or older
- Reliable transportation and driver's license with clean driving record required
- Proof of work eligibility
- Must have clear criminal background check
- HHA or CNA training or certifications preferred
- Honest, trustworthy, reliable and patient.
Home Care Assistance of Centennial is Changing the Way the World Ages in the South Metro Denver area. We train all of our caregivers in the proprietary Balanced Care Method which is a holistic approach to home care that ensures our clients have a healthy diet, are physically, socially and mentally active.
You will also have the opportunity to receive training for our Cognitive Therapeutics Method which is an activities based program that stimulates the five primary domains of the brain. These exercises can not only be fun for our clients, but they are beneficial in keeping their minds active and sharp.
If you are looking for a company that will value you as an employee and help you advance in your career with internal and external training opportunities, and you are a caregiver that believes in going above and beyond to meet your client's needs, then we'd like to meet with you!
Do you have what it takes to Change the Way the World Ages?
• Post ID: 47639642 denver