Are you ready to start an exciting career in the food service industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at is seeking energetic, personable workers to help us provide service excellence.
Enjoy working in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
- Opportunities to grow and advance
- Positive team environment
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible scheduling
- State of the art facility
- Employee’s main responsibility is to answer room service phone and process patient and guest meal orders.
- Employee will also assist with tray pick up from patient rooms, dishwashing, food prep, putting away food order and general cleaning in the kitchen.
- Employee may also assist with delivery of meals to patients and guests as necessary as well as expediting.
- The Tech will also serve as the lead Dietary Assistant that entails monitoring the compliance w/ policies & procedures, ensure food leaves the kitchen in a timely manner and re-organization of staff as needed.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08936-64829&lang=en
• Post ID: 40837733 denver