The Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Team!
The Distribution Team Member is responsible for loading and unloading goods, determining loading procedures, staging orders and checking product for loading accuracy.
What??s on the Menu:
- Load and unload trucks accurately in a timely manner. Notify management of damaged or suspect product.
- Complete loading or receiving tasks to comply with PJFS Safety and quality standards.
- Assure completion of required daily distribution paperwork, i.e., receiving logs, load sheets, damaged product, etc.
- Operate fork trucks and other material handling equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly sanitation tasks according to sanitation schedule; including, trailers.
- Communicate with Shift Leader regarding Safety, product levels, quality issues, day-to-day challenges, etc.
- Communicate with other department team members to ensure the correct product is being picked and loaded.
- Assist customers with will-call pick-ups as required.
- Ensure compliance with PJFS Safety, Sanitation and HACCP policies & procedures, federal, state and local regulations (OSHA, FDA, DOL) and all Papa John??s International, Inc., policies & procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience with loading and unloading trucks preferred.
- Previous experience with technologically advanced order picking system is preferred.
- Ability to read and/or understand written and/or verbal policy, instruction and direction in English required.
- Must be able to safely operate a forklift and manual/electric pallet jacks.
- Ability to perform mathematical tasks required.
- Must be able to be contacted in case of emergency.
Exciting things are happening at Papa John??s corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is you!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John??s has over 4,600 restaurants worldwide. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Better Ingredients. Better People.
An equivalent combination of experience and training may substitute for any of the listed position qualifications.
Screening requirements: Criminal Background Check required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Post ID: 39862063 denver