Workdays - Sun. thru Friday
Work hours - 4:00am to 6:00am start time finishing 3:00pm to 5:00pm (10 to 12 hour shift)
Dedicated late model truck.
Local and Regional multiple stop curtain van and flat beds deliveries.
Hourly and Piece Pay available - Safety Bonus and OT
- One year of tractor-trailer experience
- Acceptable DMV record
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
- No Preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years (any vehicle)
- No DUI's or reckless driving within the past 7 years
- No felonies/confinement within the past 7 years
Our drivers are the life-blood of our company, so we offer several benefits to our team. At Hub Group Dedicated, you will receive:
- Competitive pay with safety bonus and additional work days available in many area's
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and 401k with match
- Weekly pay
- Pre-Paid Legal Plan
- So much more!
Associated topics: cdl a, company owner, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, otr driver, regional driving, tanker truck driving
• Post ID: 51660012 denver