Denver, CO - Macy's Logistics: Workroom Furniture Repair Technician, Full Time - Macys (Aurora, CO)
Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 5:46 PM
Responsible for physical inspection, touch up, repair and refinishing of furniture flaws or damage according to established standards and procedures prior to delivery.
- Repair, replace or adjusts damaged furniture with tools and chemicals
- Mix and blend wood stains to match original finish, removes furniture finish by applicable chemicals and/or sanding, paints, glazes and/or finishes to original vendor specifications.
- Use workroom tools to spray fabric and shrink wrap goods, complete appropriate paperwork
- Inspects, cleans and maintains workroom tools, maintains workroom supply levels
- Responsibilities may include collect dollies, unwrap furniture, place furniture on dollies, inspect furniture for major damage, and distribution of furniture to appropriate area (workroom, delivery, etc.)
- Maintain department housekeeping standards
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Meet accuracy and productivity standards
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to use multiple radio frequency devices, i.e. hand scanners
- Operate power equipment
- Successfully complete a bench test
- Safety conscious
- Team Player
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 36801188 denver