Personal Care Worker -Days/Nights/Weekends/Holidays - Paid training time and room to grow! -
Personal Care Providers - Denver Metro Area
Covenant Care at Home - Westminster, CO
Westminster, CO 80031
Job Description -Personal Care Providers
The care attendant is a paraprofessional member of the private duty team who works under the supervision of a Private Duty Supervisor and performs various personal care and support services as necessary to meet the client's needs. The care attendant is responsible for observing clients, reporting and recording these observations and documenting the services provided. The care attendant will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of services.
Full time (with benefits) openings available!
-Per diem positions also available. CovenantCare at Home, an established-faith based Home Care, Hospice, and Private Duty agency, located in Westminster, Colorado. We are seeking experienced & energetic Caregivers (non-certified).
Founded in 2008, CovenantCare at Home is a subsidiary of Covenant Retirement Communities which has over 13 campuses in 8 states. Our mission is rooted in the Christian heritage of the Covenant Church and is about promoting and helping people achieve maximum well-being. We are a faith based agency and our core purpose is to enrich the well-being of individuals in their homes. Our underlying values include respect for every person, the dignity of all people, and fairness and justice as expressed by the Golden Rule.
Personal Care Worker Job Requirements:
1. Providing personal care assistance including
- Oral hygiene
- Changing bed linen
- Dressing and undressing clients
- Skin care and prevention of skin breakdown
- Toileting activities
- Keeping the client's living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
2. Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
3. Assisting in feeding the client, if necessary.
4. Taking and recording oral, rectal and auxiliary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered (within the training limitations of the care attendant).
5. Assisting in ambulation, and exercise according to the service delivery plan.
6. Performing range of motion and other simple procedures as ordered (within the training limitations of the care attendant).
7. Assisting the client in the self-administration of medication.
8. Doing the client s laundry, as appropriate
9. Light Household chores
10. Meeting the safety needs of clients and using equipment safely and properly (foot stools, side rails, restraints, etc.)
11. Reporting the client's condition and significant changes to the assigned Nurse or supervisor.
12. Adhering to documentation and care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
6 months of proven care-giving experience.
Able to pass background check.
Willing to travel from agency location.
Able to pass drug screen.
Have full-time access to RELIABLE auto transportation.
Be willing & able to drive in various conditions & weather.
Be able to speak, read and write clear and fluent English.
• Post ID: 51536712 denver