Branch Manager, Roofing Products & Services - Salary + Generous Bonus - Gulfeagle Supply (Aurora, CO)
Branch Manager, Roofing Products & Services
Make the Most of Your Talents, Experience and Ambition.
We offer the resources and rewards you need to build a promising career.
Specializing in service to the professional roofing contractors, Gulfeagle Supply provides a variety of products and services to building owners, architects, and general contractors. We also offer all of the resources professionals need to build a career that is satisfying on every level: personally and professionally. Established in 1905, we offer this opportunity to thrive with an organization in an industry that is always in demand: the roofing and building material distribution.
Apply Now. And create the career of your dreams.
In addition to a supportive professional environment, we offer competitive pay and benefits, including:
- medical/dental/vision/prescription plans, life and disability insurance
- 401 (k) plan
- health savings account (HSA)
- flexible spending account (FSA)
- accident/critical illness insurance
- employee assistance programs
Further advantages include
- base salary
- company car allowance of $450/month
- cell phone allowance of $125/month
- entertainment and expense reimbursement
- generous bonus based on gross margin percentage
The Building Blocks of Success:
The professional we select for this important role will be responsible for the smooth coordination and functioning of all departments within the Gulfeagle Supply Aurora, CO, branch. Demonstrating superior customer service skills, this individual will supervise sales personnel and be accountable for the generation of gross sales volume and gross profit margins that meet or exceed budgeted levels. In addition, this person will support the salesperson on an as-needed basis to ensure the overall success of the Branch.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) essential to working effectively with customers, vendors, management, and team members
- Five or more years of experience with wholesale roofing supplies and/or equivalent experience in a middle-management position
- Ability to develop accurate job information from various sources in order to develop quotes with sound pricing and delivery strategies
- Proficiency with PCs and related software
- Demonstrated ability to effectively staff, manage, and motivate personnel
- Customer service mentality, including experience with conflict resolution
- Proven ability to promote growth and profitability
- A highly organized and efficient approach to prioritizing work load
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree
Gulfeagle Supply is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, business coach, district manager, fire captain, lieutenant, manager, planning operations, police commander, sergeant, supervisor
• Post ID: 52852757 denver