What you’ll be doing...
There is no “me” in Team:
- Be an advocate of our social revolution. Our products thrive in the digital world, and we’ll be looking to you to help ensure we lead successful launches as our product evolves.
- Always ask what we could do new and different as a team and share those thoughts. Yes, we love creative and innovative thinking. In fact, we require it.
- What we are doing is new and exciting so everything you do should be that too. Bring your fun, enthusiasm and innovation to work every day.
Sounds amazing, but what will I do?
- Work closely with the cross functional team leads to develop go-to-market (GTM) plans to ensure our new mobile service is released for maximum market impact
- Create and lead a GTM team to support launches so internal teams can effectively sell and position new products and services
- Conduct launch day market command centers as needed to troubleshoot key issues and gain resolution
- Identify gaps in product knowledge, processes, sales tools and drive resolution
- Provide weekly GTM updates to cross functional teams and business stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with market & competitive intelligence teams to conduct market and competitive assessments to ensure optimal positioning of the service/solution bundle in the market
- Prepare internal briefings to ensure alignment on key messages and value propositions of the service
- Own and maintain launch materials (ie. executive summaries vs full briefs)
- Understand business objectives and KPIs to measure success of each launch
- Report out on results
What we’re looking for...
Would be awesome if you had:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Project management experience
- Knowledgeable of the competitive wireless environment.
- Experience adhering and applying brand guidelines to presentations.
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment and within tight time frames
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Effective and professional oral and written communications skill
- Ability to travel as needed
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2502136-go-to-market-analyst
• Post ID: 52537647 denver