Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA, (Fortune 79) the world’s largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care.
The role of the Practice Manager is a strategic leadership position that will manage the overall operations of the practice, ensuring a vision and strategy for future growth. This Practice Manager also provides expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care.
Duties include the following:
• Directs, supervises and coaches front office and clinical staff daily.
• Develops vision for practice and executes plans to achieve vision.
• Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals.
• Managing the flow of the clinic to insure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
• Problem solving and addressing issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients
• Marketing the practice in the local community
• Responsible for carrying out all established policies.
• Full Profit and Loss responsibility of the physician practice, including revenue, expenses and budgeting.
This position requires the following minimum requirements:
• Knowledge of organization policies, procedures, systems, and objectives.
• Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management techniques.
• Knowledge of accounting systems, insurance billing and collecting, and budgets.
• Skill in planning, organizing, and supervising.
• Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
• Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients, and the public.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
• Ability to counsel/discipline personnel as requested or as may become necessary.
• Ability to delegate authority, responsibility to other staff personnel as deemed necessary to perform their assigned duties.
• Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=20219-62904&lang=en
• Post ID: 35249203 denver