Posted: Friday, April 28, 2017 12:11 AM
Company Name: Rocky Mountain Culture Magazine
Compensation$250 to $2,000 Monthly
Official Writer’s/ Content Contributor
As one of our Writer’s, you will be expected to find relevant content in accordance with our monthly themes and create interesting reads. You can also make suggestions or arrangements for images of related content to be included. If your attention to detail, patience and English grammar skills are something you enjoy using when writing, then being an Official Writer at Rocky Mountain Culture Magazine is an ideal match. Some responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Developing subject ideas, drawing on personal interest and topical issues
· Researching material by using the internet, personal interviews and other methods writing and rewriting material, often many times, to achieve the desired effects
· Submitting commissioned material in the style required and to deadline
· Receiving feedback and criticism, and revising work as a result
· Researching the potential market for their writing, and pursuing publishing opportunities.
- Excellent English grammar & writing skills
- Journalism, editorial background is a plus
- Pays great attention to detail,
- Must be a clear compelling author
- 2+ yrs. Experience in writing/journalism/freelance
- Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Articles will be anywhere from 1-2 pages typed, & submissions are required 3 months in advance. Your articles should show readers your creative skills, personality and unbiased opinion. We are looking for creatives to create strong followings, while also ensuring frequent readership and taking pride in their work and the Rocky Mountain Culture cause. This position offers a flexible schedule with the option to work from home/office or remote location, great monthly salaries and endless opportunities!
***If you think this is exactly the opportunity for you, please email your resume, cover letter that also shows your personality, i.e. a little about whom you are, why you would be good for this position, with minimum wage expectations, 3 examples of your work and 3 verifiable references to email@example.com. Please be as detailed as possible in your response. Since we are approaching our release date, we are looking to hire high quality, long-term, talented individuals that stand out and fulfills adequacy for this position.***
*EDUCATION PREFERRED. EXPERIENCE NEEDED. PASSION ACCEPTED!*
About Rocky Mountain Culture Magazine:
Rocky Mountain Culture Magazine is new and upcoming Colorado Lifestyle Magazine that is rapidly growing and looking for long-term, outgoing, committed and creative employees. We are a fun, family oriented casual workplace looking for highly motivated, performance-driven individuals to attract new clients to advertise through our magazine. We need someone with a positive attitude, collaborative approach and ability to understand all of our clients business needs. A cell phone and tablet, laptop or pc with internet access is needed.
• Location: Denver, Denver, CO
• Post ID: 34480818 denver