Days (RN) Emergency Room Nurse, Generous Relocation Bonus. Thorthon - HCA (Thornton, Colorado)
ER Nurse/Generous Relocation and Sign on Bonus for Emergency Room Nurse/ED Nurse/Registered Nurse /Emergency department Nurse/Emergency Services RN/
OUR EMERGENCY SERVICE LINES:
• Neuro Surgical
• Moving to a Level 2 trauma center in January of 2016
• Top performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission each of the last
• Joint Commission certification in Primary Stroke Care
• Winner of Women’s Choice Awards for best emergency room
• Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care Chest Pain Center accreditation
• Pediatric ER staffed with Pediatric ER nurses and board certified pediatricians
WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE NCMC TEAM?
• Strong team work and family oriented
• Closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
• Professional Development opportunities, including the Clinical Ladder program and up to $5,250 tuition reimbursement per year
• Nursing Graduate Program
• Utilize a paramedic model to support our nursing staff
• Equipped for Pediatric emergencies with kid-sized medical equipment, board certified physicians and pediatric nurses
The Emergency Department RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03192-61895&lang=en
• Post ID: 32296572 denver