1+ Years RN Experience and valid U.S. license Required!
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) will not be considered.
ER registered nurses provide professional nursing care for assigned patients in the Emergency Room / Department. Evaluates, assesses, and documents the total emergency care nursing process as needed. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Work in the city you love or spend time somewhere you've never been! StaffDNA works with hospitals and healthcare employers nationwide looking for qualified registered nurses across all specialties to fill their open positions. StaffDNA receives top market pay packages for its nurses and works closely with some of the nation’s leading healthcare employers.
StaffDNA partners with respected staffing agencies and healthcare employers nationwide offering:
- Thousands of jobs nationwide
- Premium pay and benefits
- Flexible start dates and contract lengths
- Housing and travel reimbursement (when applicable)
- Sign-on & Completion bonuses
Click Apply to fill out our fast & short Job Details Request form so we can present the best travel nurse opportunities that match what you’re looking for.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Must have completed a bachelor's of science in nursing (BSN) or an associate's degree in nursing (ADN)
- Minimum 1+ year of nursing experience working in your primary specialty
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) or willing to obtain licensure in another state, assuming that all pre-requisites have been satisfied.
- No felonies or active investigation licenses
• Post ID: 35327298 denver