Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:56 PM
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician solution for the Hospital Corporation of America. PSG makes it easier for physicians to practice medicine by reducing the burdens of managing an independent practice and infusing the best clinical and operational standards in every office. With 13,000 employees that work in more than 790 practices across 21 states, PSG is leading the way by delivering high quality, cost effective health care in communities across the country.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Manages practice functions related to the operations and quality of the clinic as assigned. Typically functions within a Level 2 or Level 3 Practice.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- May have direct care duties.
- Helps establish/implement goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems for the assigned clinic areas.
- Participates in the development and implementation of clinical plans.
- Trains/orients, and supervises departmental personnel. Responsible for work assignment and daily operations.
- May assist with selection/hiring, evaluating performance and recommending pay increases, promotions, or disciplinary action.
- Resolves problems to ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- Helps fiscal management and other administrative staff to develop/implement cost effective policies and procedures for all clinical areas, which may include billing, insurance, fee schedules, credit/collections, purchasing, and space planning.
- Monitors and controls clinical expenditures to remain within budget.
- Serves as liaison between clinic and external agencies.
- Works with medical staff to ensure quality patient care and services are provided.
- Participates in professional development activities to keep current with health care trends and practices.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality and privacy.
- Performs related work as required.
- Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=20577-63053&lang=en
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 35248878 denver