- Position Summary: This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Physical Therapist evaluates patients; plans, implements and modifies treatment programs; participates in discharge planning; performs administrative duties; participates in PI; pursues professional growth; assists with student education, and when need arises will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Oversees the work of P.T. Aides, P.T. Assistants, volunteers, and students, and athletic trainers.
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03166-62432&lang=en
• Post ID: 35063358 denver