• Offering high quality OB care and Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) programs
• Using the latest robotic technology for gyn procedures
• Securing Breast Center Accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
• Partnering with Sally Jobe Breast Center
• Affiliating with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children to offer the highest level of care to our littlest patients
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs including obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk factors.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Cares for patients requiring fetal assessment/fetal monitoring.
- Manages the patient's pain including epidural and patient controlled analgesia administration management.
- Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital signs.
- Assists physician during delivery, treatment, examination and surgical procedures.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Keywords: rn, registered nurse, nurse, nursing, labor and delivery, l&d, women's services, obstetrics, obgyn, AWHONN, job, jobs, employment, denver, colorado, healthcare, hospital, medical
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08936-61226&lang=en
• Post ID: 34794538 denver