Bridjit Driveway Curb Ramp
The Bridjit driveway curb ramp is a three-piece rubber curb ramp for the protection of the undercarriage of vehicles from damage when driving over rolled curbs.
The 3 piece ramp set is 12 ft. in length. Additional 4 ft. sections can be added to fit the width and length of any driveway. Curb Ramps are not bolted down to the storm gutter, just bolted together, forming a 150lb. to 200lb mass, (depending on the number of sections used).
- Money saving solution to replacing your driveway entry.
- Low profile vehicles can now use the driveway without inflicting damage to tires and rims.
- Bridjit driveway ramps help maintain gas mileage by minimizing damage done to steering components, reducing maintenance costs and tire wear.
- Neighborhood Friendly, Bridjit has a built-in full length waterway allowing normal drainage. The angled ends guide excessive water flows out and around the ramp, assisting in the elimination of debris.
- Can be easily flipped out of the way for periodic cleaning.
- Environmentally green product, made from recycled tires.
Read More About Bridjit Curb Ramps
Bridjit Curb Ramp is Eco friendly. Each BRIDJIT rubber curb ramp set uses 12 passenger tires, thus helping to reduce the number of scrap tires in landfills, making it the Green solution to your jarring curb problem. In addition, BRIDJIT curb ramps are 100% made in the USA.
Buy Now On http://www.a2zsell.com
• Post ID: 24307752 denver