Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Contract Administrator level 3 / 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be in Aurora, CO.
The Contract Administrator administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts and agreements. Specific duties include:
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. This includes understanding and negotiating terms and conditions as well as price;
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness;
- Prepares proposals and correspondence;
- Advises program team and management of contractual rights and obligations of the programs for which you are responsible;
- Compiles and analyzes data;
- Maintains historical information.
The ideal candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills; along with the ability to manage multiple priorities and workload independently.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000227&lang=en
• Post ID: 50251837 denver