What you’ll be doing...
You're an engineer looking for a career where you'll be able to build, to deliver, and to impress. You are passionate about mobile computing and want to build rich customer experiences, utilizing to the fullest possible extent all the cool hardware on the device. You want to work on projects that require creative thinking and deep understanding of the problem space. You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions. You're a thought leader, but you don't just know how to solve the problem, you prove it by building the solution. Last but not the least; you have a high bar for code quality and passion for design and architecture.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience in software development.
- Experience using both Swift and Objective-C.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development.
- 4+ years of experience building complex mobile applications on iOS.
- Interest in the mapping space.
- Experience refactoring from Obj-C to Swift.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures, algorithms, design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Knowledge of iOS design guidelines.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience delivering mobile applications with support across a wide range of devices/hardware.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, XP), OO modeling, web services, unit testing, code review, source control (git, subversion), UNIX, middleware and databases.
- Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues.
- Great communication skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2520538-senior-mobile-solutions-engineer
• Post ID: 52818982 denver