Posted: Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:45 AM
Company Name: Loaf 'N Jug Mini Mart, Inc.
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for providing superior customer service in pristine clean stores under the guidelines of the company policies and all applicable laws. Theywill also strive to increase sales through suggestive selling and accurate recording of sales. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values ofrespect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that each customer receives prompt and courteous service.
- Greet customers, provide them with friendly customer services and use suggestive selling skills.
- Comply with Federal mandates and company policy regarding tobacco sales
- Operate cash register system, money order machine, lotto terminal and credit card machine within established company guidelines.
- Ensure that fresh coffee is available at all times and maintains pristine conditions in the coffee area.
- Maintain pristine conditions in the fast food area.
- Ensure that all supplies in the coffee and fast food area are stocked (i.e., napkins, cups, straws, lids and condiments).
- Ensure that grocery, cooler and freezer items are fully stocked, cleaned, faced and fronted.
- Ensure that cigarette racks and displays are full.
- Ensure that all trash containers inside and outside are emptied and cleaned as needed.
- Ensure that the exterior store conditions are maintained to enhance curb appeal of the property during all hours of operation.
- Ensure that the restrooms are pristine and stocked with all necessary supplies.
- Perform all tasks in a safe and orderly manner.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Participate in training classes conducted by the company.
- People-oriented and able to provide superior customer service.
- Positive attitude that is contagious, speaking highly of the company in the presence of customers or other associates.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally and stand and walk the entire shift.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Previous experience in customer service/retail field.
- Stable work history.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Loaf 'N Jug Jobs: Loaf 'N Jug is always looking for exceptional Associates to work in our stores and at our corporate office in Pueblo, Colorado. We offer competitive wages and benefits, a flexible schedule and room for career advancement. If you're interested in a job opportunity with Loaf N' Jug, we welcome you to complete an online application today.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Greenwood Village || 5950 S. Holly St. || 80111 || Loaf 'N Jug Mini Mart, Inc. || [[mfield2]] || Retail Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Associated topics: cashier, client, counter, customer, customer service, retail associate, retail sales, sales associate, sell, service associate
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 52903182 denver