At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a hands-on systems engineer with good organization and coordination skills to be part of an operations and maintenance group at a customer facility located in Aurora, CO. The system engineer role is part of a small team of cross-discipline engineers supporting integration with external groups, and facilitating intra-program coordination using systems engineering approaches and tools to accomplish these goals and support program management in maintenance of the operational baseline. This position is for someone who wants to be part of the operations service team; this is not a test engineer or technical oversight/SETA position.
The selected candidate will:
· Provide working-level leadership and support for specific tasks including installation, planning, execution, monitor & control, and closing of technical projects
· Participate in operation & maintenance risk and opportunity management process
· Facilitate technical baseline review and coordination of updates to gain efficiencies, coordinate technical agreements, build consensus, and influence concept of operations
· Document and maintain system engineer processes
· Support formal baseline change through generation and review of requests for change, operational needs statements, etc.
· Support development and evaluation of options using trade study methods
· Manage discrepancy report database and track closeout of open reports
· Ability to work and self-manage in a dynamic environment
Relocation may be available
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18003433&lang=en
• Post ID: 52640847 denver