- We have an opening for a CHEF - HRLYposition.
- Location: Clermont Park - 2479 S Clermont Street Denver, CO 80222.Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T: flexible days, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Requirement: Food service, personnel management, inventory management and menu engineering required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Community Living, a member of Compass Group North America, is the nations only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition and hospitality services to the senior living industry. Morrison has over 150 registered dietitians, 200 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 41 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.
Full time associates at Morrison Community Living are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Directs, coordinates and evaluates assigned kitchen, food production and food-service associates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises, coordinates and participates in activities of cooks and other associates engaged in preparing, cooking and serving food. Ensures all food handling, sanitation and customer service standards are met.
- Supervises hourly kitchen associates, including interviewing, scheduling, payroll, training, counseling, participating in reviews and recommending disciplinary action.
- Efficiently prepares high-quality food items according to standardized recipes to meet production, delivery and service schedules. Serves meals or prepares for delivery.
- Ensures proper presentation, food quality, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures.
- Tracks food use, waste and consumption to requisition or purchase product.
- Receives and inspects product and supplies for quality and quantity to ensure appropriate inventory.
- Maintains sanitation of equipment, supplies and utensils. Cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving area. Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service to ensure compliance with sanitation, safety, production and merchandising requirements.
- Helps select and develop recipes and menus.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 156980
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 51636452 denver