Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2018 12:04 AM
Company Name:The Aceto Team
Compensation$40,000 to $100,000 Annually
Employment Type Full-Time
Position: Buyer’s Agent/Specialist
Overview: The Aceto Team is a local top producing Real Estate Team in Denver, CO within Real Living CO Properties. Responsible for lead generation, cultivating existing leads provided by The Team, nurturing relationships, converting prospects to leads and leads to clients, showing homes, drafting offers, consulting clients, attending inspections and negotiating.
Location: This position requires work out of our SE Denver, CO office.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
· An Active Colorado Real Estate License in good standing
· A dependable vehicle
· A laptop
· A strong work ethic
· A desire to earn $100,000/year
· The will to be successful in a highly competitive industry
· Participation in a local board such as DMAR
· Become an expert in the rapidly growing Denver Real Estate market
Tasks to be performed:
· Nurture our existing Database through Calls, Emails, Direct Mail.
· Perform rigorous prospecting for new business and equally rigorous follow up with leads in your pipeline
· Conduct market analysis to help establish property values for potential buyers
· Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with Team Leader.
· Participate in regular training and education requirements
· Perform regular searches and create search alerts for Buyers and show properties
· Be willing to work nights and weekends as clients’ demand
· Option to perform Cold Calls and set appointments
· Nurture leads
· Show homes
· Draft, review and present Real Estate Contracts to clients
· Knowledge and experience in Real Estate and Business to Consumer sales
· Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
· Be a phone animal: willingness and ability to spend 50% of your day on the phone
· Computer Savvy: Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps/Calendar, Phone Dialer, Vulcan 7, Boomtown, Smartsheets, Microsoft Suites, (real estate specific CRM and marketing technology), Multiple Listing Service and other technologies as needed and allowed by CREC.
· Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
Reply with resume for next steps to be considered for this position.
Company address: 480 S. Holly St. Denver, CO 80246
• Location: Denver, Denver, CO
• Post ID: 52142997 denver