What you’ll be doing...
You will plan and implement the successful launch of our national wireless programs to boost loyalty and retention. You’ll help us prioritize which programs to launch based on expected value and impact to the company. Plus, you’ll create the strategy, marketing, and communications plans to hit our targets---and coordinate with all the teams to make sure it is all carried out according to plan. The work you do every day will help us continue to retain our customers and strengthen our wireless business.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to plan and prepare for launches, including any contingency plans for potential frontline issues.
- Coordinating with all those executing the plan to ensure full alignment and preparedness.
- Communicating all launch details, motivating the team to follow through, and tracking performance.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving problems in real time on launch days.
- Ensuring a superior customer experience by quickly resolving any issues.
What we’re looking for...
People look to you to plan everything because you are the organized one. You enjoy the challenge of managing multiple projects with competing priorities---and always meet your deadlines. You are always ten steps ahead anticipating potential hurdles so you can avoid them—but when things do happen, your cool, calm problem solving kicks in. You appreciate that different people have different motivations and you take the time to figure out what makes different people tick. People trust you and follow your lead. You have a desire to win and give your all.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketing or communications experience.
- Organized and managed complex multi-work stream projects.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree. Ideally, an MBA.
- Demonstrated influence skills and ability to motivate a cross-functional team to achieve goals and execute plans.
- Developed and presented compelling business cases, roll-out plans, and business results to different functions and levels.
- Launched new products or programs. Ideally, nationally-distributed consumer technology products or services.
- PMP/PMO Certification.
- Graphics & Video production/editing experience
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2407452-marketing-manager-crm-go-to-market
• Post ID: 50176167 denver