Posted: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:31 AM
New York Life Insurance Company ("New York Life" or "the company") is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2015 operating earnings of 1.875 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2015, with affiliates, totaled 528 billion. New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody's Aaa; Standard and Poor's AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/11/15).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company's decisions and actions for over 170 years.
The Senior Associate/Bilingual Recruiting and Marketing individual responsibility is to support the Latino Market sales and recruiting strategy. The Senior Associate role is to help build an incremental unit of successful Latino Market New York Life Agents that contribute substantially to the overall growth of the General Office and the Latino Market. The Senior Associate will engage the Latino community to drive sales and recruiting growth objectives. Responsibilities include:
- Work with local management and the Home Office to build the Latino Market recruiting and marketing plans.
- Coordinating Home Office Recruiting and Marketing programs within the General Office.
- Working with Latino business, community, and professional organizations in all surrounding municipalities. One must be an active participant to leverage opportunities to market to their constituents.
- Identifying and executing all Latino market community affairs events where the General Office can actively participate for sales and recruiting lead generation.
- Manage local Latino recruiting and marketing event schedule and communications.
- Assist the Latino Market Unit (Home Office) to implement local corporate and agent co:op branding initiatives to communicate a uniform message locally, and effectively leverage for sales and recruiting results.
- Disseminate Latino marketing materials for new agents i.e. Welcome Kit, Relationship Marketing System Materials (RMS), New Agent Brochures, etc. Work with new agents to enroll them in fast start initiatives, Company sponsored programs, and specific Latino marketing activities.
- Should have at least 5 years of professional business experience and/or a minimum of 2 years insurance sales experience or executive recruiting experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have an indepth understanding of the Latino culture and community
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required, verbal and written
- Above average technical skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Must be familiar with the areas surrounding the General Office and have existing relationships with local Latino community:based, business, and professional organizations and companies
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Insurance Field sales experience, a plus
Decision Making / Nature of Impact: This individual will have day:to:day decision:making authority, and will present recommendations to the CVP and Managing Partner for all strategic Latino Market recruiting initiatives for the office.
Communication Requirements: The Senior Associate will communicate regularly with the CVP : Latino Field Market Managers, Managing Partners, Development Managers, Recruiters, and the Latino Market Unit in Westchester, NY.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the in
• Location: Arvada, Denver
• Post ID: 33254763 denver