Senior IoT Architect - Enterprise Sales (Energy and Utilities) - Verizon (Highlands Ranch, CO)
Digital transformation lies at the intersection of customer experience and operational excellence and Verizon has Market Permission to Dominate the Digital Transformation Industry – Thingspace + Professional Services. In this role you will be a beacon of insights within the front end of Verizon’s IoT strategy.
The Senior IoT Enterprise Sales Architect will be responsible for supporting the regional and national field sales organization to close IoT opportunities in the Utilities & Energy vertical. Drive strategic revenue by working with customers on transformational business activities and provide ongoing support for the commercial launch of IoT solutions, product architecture and product strategy.
- Responsible for the acquisition and management of IoT services at the launch of new solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise for each of the IoT solutions while integrating customer’s business drivers focused on IoT technical solution sets.
- Identify and engage with early adopter opportunities for IoT - PaaS solutions.
- Review and analyze current client’s technology infrastructure while identifying, proposing IoT strategies, and deploying and supporting critical IoT solutions
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of new business opportunities
- Develop and/or maintain expertise in the assigned IoT solution.
- Effectively provide board room level presentations and demonstrations.
- Provide guidance for responses to RFI/RFP/RFQs.
- Drive adoption of IoT PaaS solutions both internally and externally.
- Provide feedback to PM throughout the customer acquisition and Verizon branded IoT product delivery process.
- Enable sales teams through knowledge transfer and training.
- Manage solution lifecycle and field support from pilot to commercial adoption.
- Assist in the evaluation of new solutions for integration into the IoT Roadmap/Strategy.
- Lead the field testing of the PaaS solution(s) prior to market launch.
Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Information Systems or Engineering highly preferred. Seven plus years of experience in complex sales, product and partner management with 5+ years of experience in multi-tower solutions delivery. Energy & Utility domain expertise highly preferred. Experience in managing delivery of complex solutions involving IoT, M2M, cloud, security, professional services and SaaS. Strong technology marketing and analytical skills. Prior experience delivering complex M2M solutions and market expertise in assigned vertical. Must possess financial management skills needed for forecasting, pricing and margin analysis. Professional presentation and comm. skills to address all levels of the enterprise to include client senior executives. Ability to create excellent working relationships with diverse teams and job functions throughout the organization. Responsive to client needs and changing requirements.
US based travel will be required.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6473646-sr-iot-specialist-enterprise-sales-utilities-and-energy
• Post ID: 32940983 denver