What you’ll be doing...
The Senior Client Executive is a highly strategic role responsible for developing partnerships with the local public sector to develop technology programs that align with the region’s technology vision, while providing economic and safety benefits. The Senior Client Executive will educate and partner with the cities to understand the benefits of a highly connected community leveraging IoT in Smart Cities, advanced and intelligent networking, while driving short and long term programs to meet and exceed all expectations from the cities as well as Verizon business targets. Candidates will have focus in Strategic Services Solutions, characterized by a combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation
- A proven track record in consultative selling solutions. Public Sector experience highly desirable.
- An ability to manage multiple priorities, develop strong relationships within assigned accounts and region.
- Five or more years of successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline. Demonstrated ability to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such, managerial experience a plus.
- Ability to interact with C-Level executives, professional with the ability to work effectively on your own as well as under tight deadlines, handling multiple projects at a time.
- Experience multi-tasking, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify short and long term goals to achieve overall team/company objectives.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2529170-sr-client-exec-bus-mkts
• Post ID: 52818872 denver