What you’ll be doing...
The Senior Product Manager will develop product strategies and drive the tactical implementation to achieve our business goals and objectives based on Verizon Location Services overall company strategy.
This position will work closely with business strategy and sales groups to identify upcoming needs, develop a detailed plan for implementation and follow up by evaluating product performance.
A successful candidate will have a track record of collaboration across technical and non-technical stakeholders, as well as a drive and desire to tackle big ideas in a data driven environment. We're looking for a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and working in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual with excellent communication and cross-functional management abilities who strives to answer business/operational questions and who works across functional boundaries.
- Lead the ideation, prioritization and execution of high-impact features for Verizon Location Services Navigation products.
- Drive product development on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers, starting with user stories, building prioritization, product design and implementation.
- Write detailed specifications for new features that account for business rationale with well-defined success criteria.
- Be a master of using qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine product needs. Define and analyze the signals that inform the success of features and enhancements.
- Partner with sales, product strategy, and engineering leads across Verizon Location Services to ensure accountability across partners and stakeholders.
- Be a subject matter expert for the supported products assigned within the role
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Product management experience building and supporting enterprise level software.
- Experience working directly with engineering teams.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and ability to effectively work with leaders within the company.
- Easily jumped between day-to-day tactics and long-term vision.
- Ability to accurately handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be detail-oriented with excellent organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a larger team.
- A technical background.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2260882-technical-product-manager
• Post ID: 50176507 denver