What you’ll be doing...
The role and responsibility is to be an advanced communication specialist driving adoption through direct engagement with our customers in the areas of Cisco Cloud Connect Audio (CCA)/Cisco Meeting Room (CMR), Unified Communication (UCCaaS) , and IP Contact Center. Subject matter expertise is required in the area of IP Call Center Services, Unified Communications, and Collaboration Solutions to include Verizon’s IP communication services (IP Toll Free/VILO, UCCaaS (Cisco/Broadsoft), CCA /Webex, and IP (Audio Conferencing). Additionally the role includes the development of adoption plans and strategies with customers and account teams including opportunity generation in distinct business units, end user training and marketing, and adoption campaigns. Compensation will be tied to customer adoption within the assigned customer base/segment.
This role is an outside focused sales position with responsibility for partnering with the customer, lead Account team, and Verizon implementation/PM roles to facilitate increased adoption of the above products/services, and associated usage.
- Primary focus is to drive adoption of CCA/CMR, UCCaaS, and IPCC services through direct customer engagement in partnership with Account Manager’s and implementation teams
- Accelerate revenue through identification and closure of incremental IP usage (outbound IP, IP Toll Free, IP Audio Conferencing, etc)
- Provide oversight and management of key IP Toll Free, UCCaaS, and CCA, CMR/Webex implementations
- UCCaaS – initiate and execute customer specific campaigns to capture additional seats, and capture outbound IP usage business in all accounts. Execute end user training as needed.
- CCA/CMR – During the implementation period, and following, adoption specialist will own the following customer facing activities
- End user and administrative training
- Campaigns to create awareness across the enterprise
- Periodically update customer on new feature functionality
- Drive IP Audio conferencing adoption across the enterprise
- IPCC - Focus on IP Toll Free transport sales closure and implementation support through direct engagement with Account Manager (ETC), customer, and off shore PM group. Own outcome of overall IP Toll Free project and customer experience by matrix managing team to ensure timely project completion. Own IPTF opportunity support as IP transport deals move through the pipeline and strategic IPCC deals pull through additional IP Toll Free opportunity
- Support and actively participate in the business development of the practice by identifying additional Advanced Communications business opportunities within the current client base
- Partner with sales teams to provide high level and informed business consulting with a particular emphasis on demonstrating the value and role of Advanced Communications services in large businesses
- Utilize SFDC and other technology as a tool to identify contacts within customer base and house activity and campaign information reporting on daily and weekly progress within assigned accounts
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sales experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Prior sales experience with the knowledge and ability to take a lead role with a focus on Advanced Communications portfolio (Call Center Services, Unified Communications, and collaboration solutions)
- Knowledge of one or more vertical businesses (Public Sector, Retail, Finance, Manufacturing, Utilities, Healthcare, Logistics, etc.) for which the enterprise architecture is being developed.
- Strong presentation and written/verbal communications skills at multiple levels of an organization.
- Experience with personal use of technology and collaboration tools (webex or net conferencing tools), video communications (Skype, Cisco Meeting Room, Jabber, various telepresence and video solutions) and ability to grasp how these types of tools and others can be applied in large business customers.
- Strong presentation skills (white board) aimed at aligning technical solutions with business value.
- Strategic Analyst for Global Implementation of Products.
- Project and program management planning and organizational skills.
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2378449-technology-adoption-specialist
• Post ID: 49681942 denver