What you’ll be doing...
The role and responsibility is to be a technology specialist supporting the direct sales team in an overlay role and providing guidance to customers on next generation collaboration uses and benefits. Subject matter expertise is required in the area of Unified Communications and Collaboration to include cloud based IP communication services (Cisco HCS, Broadworks, IP trunking, net/video/audio conferencing). Additionally the role includes the development of strategic plans with customers and account teams for transformation to IP communications and associated Professional Services to consult on strategy and project deployment. This is a quota based position with monthly and annual targets.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Three or more years of technology sales experience.
Even better if you have:
- Proven ability to proactively generate and grow a significant pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Experience in a high volume sales environment focused on UCC and/or Contact Center solutions to include:
- IP Telephony (SIP Trunking).
- Web Conferencing – preferably Cisco WebEx.
- Workstream Communications and Collaboration – preferably Cisco Spark.
- Video Conferencing.
- UCCaaS - Unified Communications & Collaboration as a Service.
- Contact Center/Omnichannel Customer Experience solutions.
- Experience presenting to decision makers.
- Experience in a Professional Services environment.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Experience preparing RFP responses.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and CRM tools.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2453940-ucc-solutions-consultant-business-markets
• Post ID: 52818882 denver